Temperature Humidity USB Monitor
Simple Reliable Temperature Humidity Monitoring
The THUM is a true USB device to monitor temperature and relative humidity of interior living, working, and storage spaces. The THUM is ideal for server rooms, warehouses, kiosks, manufacturing areas - wherever accurate and reliable temperature and humidity monitoring is required.
- Do you Need to know the current temperature and humidity in a particular area?
- Do you Need immediate notification if the environmental conditions go beyond specific limits?
- Do you Need a log of all temperature/humidity/dew point readings for further analysis?
- Do you Need a visual graph of ongoing environmental conditions?
- Do you Need the ability to view this information via the Internet?
- Do you Need all of this to be easy to install and setup?
Then you Need a THUM !
The USB interface makes this sensor easy to install. The included software runs under Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win 7, 2003 Server, 2008 server 32 & 64 bit. The software monitors the temperature and humidity, storing the readings to an Access or Microsoft SQL server database. The software can send e-mail if an alarm point is reached to notify you of environment problems in the monitored area. The software can also generate graphs of the data or export the data to several different file formats so you can do your own analysis of the data. The program also generates html pages that can be automatically saved to your web server in order to provide world wide access to the current temperature and relative humidity data.
Click here to see a list of THUM Advantages!
- Accurate Temperature & Relative Humidity monitoring (±0.72°F and 2% RH)
- Inexpensive USB Thermometer
- USB for easy installation and support for new computer hardware
- E-mails notifications if alarm set-points are reached - Supports SSL/TLS email(Gmail/Hotmail) -- NEW in Ver 2.0.4
- Send Alarm notifications to your cell phone or pager, if your phone or pager can receive SMS messages via e-mail
- Continuously Saves all readings to an Access database
- Ability to continuously save all readings to your Microsoft SQL server -- NEW in Ver 2.0.2
- Shutdown the computer connected to the THUM when an alarm limit is reached -- NEW in Ver 2.0.2
- Can export data to a csv (comma separated), dBase III, dBase IV, HTML, Excel, or another Access file
- Generates real-time graphs of the data
- Sampling period of 10 seconds to 60 minutes
- Create your own programs using optional THUM OCX or THUM DLL
- Software and USB cable included at no additional charge
- Spiceworks dashboard plugin available -- NEW in Ver 2.0.4
- Free software free updates until a new major version is released
- Powered by the USB port - no additional power adapter needed
- No calibration required
- Temperature/RH sensor can be replaced easily without calibration
- Small physical dimensions (2.8" x 2" x 1.25")
- World wide access (using web server of your choice)
- Generated web page and e-mails are fully customizable
- 24 hour/day monitoring (provided THUM remains plugged in and computer and software is left running)
For Indoor Use Only
||±0.4°C @ 5°C to 40°C
|±0.72°F @ 41°F to 104°F
||±2.0% RH @ 10% to 90%
||-40°C to 51°C
|-40°F to 125°F
||0% to 100%
Pentium 600 MHz computer or faster
128 MB RAM or greater
1 available USB 1.1 or USB 2 port
Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2003 server, 2008 server, 32 & 64 bit
Internet Explorer 6 or greater
Web server and Internet connection required for World wide access
THIS DEVICE IS NOT TO BE USED IN ANY APPLICATION WHERE THE USE, MISUSE, OR FAILURE OF THIS DEVICE COULD CAUSE HARM TO PEOPLE.
THUM Installation instructions
Larger image of the THUM
Click here to see a THUM in action This THUM is located at Mount Marty College, one of our customers.
Start monitoring your environment Now